The Magnetic Pen PM1 is the first device of its kind in the world. Thanks to a series of studies, research and experiments, this pen is able to concentrate the magnetic flux on the tip, in order to make maximum use of the power available from a frequency generator.
This result has been achieved thanks to the magnetic characteristics of the ferrite and a particular stratification of the electrical windings.
The emission tip of the magnetic field is protected by a robust layer of polylactic acid (PLA), a thermoplastic polyester obtained from corn, which was among the first bioplastics to be used on a large scale.
The device and the internal windings are protected by an electronic circuit capable of intervening if the temperature exceeds 60° C. In fact, in the event of overheating, the protection system stops the operation of the Magnetic Pen, disconnecting the power supply signal. When the winding temperature drops below 60° C, the electrical connections will be restored and the Magnetic Pen will resume its normal functions. This feature enables greater protection for the device if it is used with devices that supply direct current without an amplitude limiter or with high power electromagnetic signal amplifiers.
The two LEDs on the upper end allow you to check the regular operation of the PM1 Magnetic Pen.
– Physics, for experiments on electromagnetic fields
– Biology, to evaluate the effects of an electromagnetic field on vitro cultures
– Chemistry, for studies of the effects on molecules, solutions and reactions
– Imprinting water and mixtures
– Application tool, for aesthetic / medical devices (Area Pro).
The pen is equipped with two colored LEDs (green and red), placed on the tip from which the connection cable with the frequency generator comes out. When a classic alternating waveform is performed, the positive half-wave will turn on the green LED, while the negative one will turn on the red LED.
Having said that, here is what could occur during operation with square wave alternating currents:
- if you use very low frequencies (e.g. 5 Hz), you will see the two LEDs light up alternately;
- at higher frequencies the two LEDs will be permanently on;
- at frequencies of the order of a few MHz, the brightness will be low;
- a signal Amplitude of a few volts will decrease the brightness.
If a positive Offset or a very high Duty Cycle is set, only one led will light up.
- Resistance: 4 ohm
- Inductance: 45 mH
- Maximum applicable voltage: 40 Vpp AC
- Maximum applicable current: 500 mA DC / AC
- Maximum operating temperature: 60 ° C
- Type of connection with Direct Signal Synthesis (DDS), devices: BNC
- Cable length: 1.5 m (50 ohm)
- Diameter: 14 mm
- Length: 20 cm
This electromagnetic device is compatible with Direct Signal Synthesis (DDS), function generators, capable of operating in low impedance load conditions, based on the Technical characteristics indicated above.
In particular, it is compatible with:
– Spooky2 Signal Generators
– CureGen [color plus] – Frequency BioGenerator (ZAPPER), Dr. Hulda Clark & Rife
– Elisium Frequency Generators