The Magnetic Coil BM1 is a cylindrical solenoid, formed by a series of helix-wound coils, made with a single enameled copper wire.
It is a tool usually used for the study and applications of electromagnetism.
The magnetic field that is created inside and outside a solenoid, is directly proportional to the total number of turns and the current intensity and is inversely proportional to the length of the solenoid. One of the most important magnetic properties of the coils is that the field lines all close again by crossing the area inside the coil.
The device and the internal windings are protected by an electronic circuit capable of intervening, if the temperature exceeds 60° C. In fact, in the event of overheating, the protection system stops the operation of the Magnetic Coil, disconnecting the power supply signal. When the winding temperature drops below 60 ° C, the electrical connections will be restored and the Magnetic Coil will resume its normal functions. This feature enables greater protection for the device if it is used with devices that supply direct current without an amplitude limiter or with high power electromagnetic signal amplifiers.
– Physics, for experiments on electromagnetic fields
– Biology, to evaluate the effects of an electromagnetic field on vitro cultures
– Chemistry, for studies of the effects on molecules, solutions and reactions
– Imprinting water and mixtures
– Application tool, for aesthetic/medical devices (Area Pro).
The coil is equipped with two colored LEDs (green and red), placed on the box from which the connection cable to the frequency generator comes out. When a classic alternating waveform is performed, the positive half-wave will turn on the green LED, while the negative one will turn on the red LED.
Having said that, here is what could occur during operation with square wave alternating currents:
- if you use very low frequencies (e.g. 5 Hz), you will see the two LEDs light up alternately;
- at higher frequencies the two LEDs will be permanently on;
- at frequencies of the order of a few MHz, the brightness will be low;
- a signal Amplitude of a few volts will decrease the brightness.
If a positive Offset or a very high Duty Cycle is set, only one led will light up.
- Resistance: : 6 ohm
- Inductance: 3 mH
- Maximum applicable voltage: 40 Vpp AC
- Maximum applicable current: 500 mA DC / AC
- Maximum operating temperature: 60 ° C
- Type of connection with Direct Signal Synthesis (DDS), devices: BNC
- Cable length: 1.5 m (50 ohm)
- Dimension: 16.5 x 16.5 x 21(h) cm
- Cover: anti-allergic, anti-bacterial, certified fireproof eco-leather
This electromagnetic device is compatible with Direct Signal Synthesis (DDS), function generators, capable of operating in low impedance load conditions, based on the Technical characteristics indicated above.
In particular, it is compatible with:
– Spooky2 Signal Generators
– CureGen [color plus] – Frequency BioGenerator (ZAPPER), Dr. Hulda Clark & Rife
– Elisium Frequency Generators